Thursday, July 21, 2011

Accentuating the Positive

Happy to report no further major vertigo attacks since Tuesday - back to my daily pattern of very minor dizziness that doesn't disrupt my life and isn't obvious to anyone other than me. And after about six weeks of the low sodium diet another couple of positive side effects have become fairly obvious. Generally, I feel better. I am sure it is because it is nearly impossible to eat junky bad foods (at least, not in any sort of quantity that could harm you) and I am losing weight without any change in physical activity. I don't have a scale at home, but my clothes definitely fit more loosely and I can just tell by looking in the mirror. (Not that it would kill me to add some muscle tone by working out. Baby steps... Can't change too much at one time. Too hard to adjust!)

No comments:

Post a Comment